Who else but a home-town lender could
offer a fixed rate like this?
ADDITIONAL SECURITY TO PROTECT YOU FROM FRAUD:
IN ORDER TO PROVIDE OUR CUSTOMERS WITH ADDITIONAL PROTECTION FROM POTENTIAL DEBIT CARD FRAUD, GUNNISON SAVINGS & LOAN CUSTOMERS WILL BE REQUIRED TO ENTER THEIR PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION NUMBER (PIN) WHEN MAKING MOST TYPES OF POINT OF SALE PURCHASES. YOUR PIN IS THE SAME NUMBER YOU ARE REQUIRED TO USE WHEN MAKING AUTOMATED TELLER MACHINE (ATM) TRANSACTIONS. IN THE EVENT THAT YOU DO NOT KNOW YOUR PIN, PLEASE CONTACT US AT (970) 641-2172 FOR ASSISTANCE.
Be cautious of posting too much information on social media sites. Such as birth dates, maiden names, addresses, or other personal confidential information. Never communicate or “friend” a person that you don’t know. For more information related to on-line security visit: http://www.fbi.gov/scams-safety
Gunnison Savings & Loan invites all its members to click the following links to learn how to avoid fraud:
Warning: Recent Phishing Calls requesting your MasterCard account number have been reported.
GSL will NEVER ask for your card account information. NEVER respond to these calls.
We have enhanced the security on our Debit Cards so that fraud is being monitored real-time. It is very important to notify the Operations department at 970-641-2172 if you are traveling outside the Colorado area.
Fraud Alert Message
DHS Themed ransomware targets users claiming that the use of their computer has been suspended and the user must pay a fine to unblock it. The ransomware falsely claims to be from U.S. Department of Homeland Security and the National Cyber Security Division.
Users who are infected should consult with a reputable security expert to assist in removing the malware, or perform a clean reinstallation of their operating system after formatting their computer’s hard drive.
- Do Not click on or submit any information to webpages
- Do Not follow unsolicited web links in email messages
- Use caution when opening email attachments
- Maintain up-to-date antivirus software
- Users who are infected should change all passwords AFTER removing the malware from their system.
* Annual percentage Rate available as of 3/4/2014. For example a home refinance with a loan amount of $100,000 would result in 120 monthly principle and interest payments of $977.19. Other rates and terms are available. Rates subject to change without notice.