Gunnison Savings and Loan is accepting applications for a FULL-TIME TELLER position. We have served the Gunnison Valley for over 110 years and are looking for an individual who will uphold the exceptional customer service we strive to provide our customers. This position allows for hands on interactions with customers and requires work be completed with professionalism, accuracy, and in accordance with company standards and policies.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Experience with office equipment and familiarity with Microsoft products
- Cash handling experience
- Perform all regular teller duties such as cash and check handling and processing other transactions.
- Preparing and assisting customers with paperwork
- Maintaining accurate records of transactions
- Advising customers on, and promoting company products and services
- Conducting account research
- Other related duties assigned by management
- Competitive Salary (based on experience) $35,000 - $45,000
- 401(k) retirement plans
- Group life and health insurance plans
- Paid vacation (after 90-day probationary period).
- 48 hours of paid sick leave per year
- HSA Employer Contributions
- Paid Federal Holidays
- Free checking account
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Dress: Business Casual – Jeans on Fridays! Subtle tattoos and piercings are permitted.
COVID Vaccinations are not required for employment.
Gunnison Savings and Loan has a team player atmosphere where we have built strong relationships with our colleagues and our customers. We look forward to meeting you.
Please submit your resume, references, and letter of application to:
Imbra Taramaracaz, Vice President
303 N. Main Street, Gunnison, CO 81230